A practical look at managing digital disruption
The global Oil & Gas industry is entering an era of extended disruption. Not only is societal sentiment shifting towards alternative energy sources, but new technologies are also affecting existing workflows and processes.
Industry leaders understand that organizations needs a digital transformation strategy to ensure resilience against disruption. Many are grappling with the same challenges:
- What does a digital transformation strategy look like, both short-term and long-term?
- How can you demonstrate return on investment from your innovation strategy?
- Are your technology partners preparing you for future success?
Download "How to Build an Oil & Gas Digital Transformation Ecosystem" to find out:
- What digital transformation means for the Oil & Gas industry
- The benefits and challenges (and how to overcome them)
- How you can build a digital transformation ecosystem of partners to deliver not only the technology and infrastructure, but also help manage the people and process challenges
Complete the form for your copy of the report, "How to Build an Oil & Gas Digital Transformation Ecosystem" - a practical look at the technological challenges facing the global Oil & Gas industry.
About Hexagon PPM
Hexagon PPM is the world’s leading provider of asset life cycle solutions for design, construction, and operation of industrial facilities. By transforming unstructured information into a smart digital asset, our clients are empowered to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire life cycle.
PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Find out more, visit us at hexagonppm.com.