Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM CEST
The obvious need for sanitary conditions within the food and beverage plant environment dictates that the industry specific standards and specifications must be adhered to during plant design, construction and operations. Similarly, the need to support the unique 304 and 316L stainless steel materials (tubing) clamped connections, and multi-port valve components found within process piping systems in the plant environment, mandates that 3D plant design software must be able to accommodate these system requirements.
Additionally, sloped pipe routing capabilities in support of Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems and piping layout generally in these types of facility is integral to quality plant design.
CADWorx Plant Professional software is an excellent solution for this industry having all these capabilities and more!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Our sanitary specification, contains the needed piping components and unique end type connectivity capabilities required by the industry, and our vendor catalogues provide designers with the content they need to be successful.
- Clamped piping arrangements, including multi-port valves found in Clean-In-Place systems, are easily modelled to optimise assembly and space restrictions, and to ensure dead-ends are engineered out of the design.
- Sloped piping is modelled, ensuring fluids fully drain from pipelines, thereby preventing bacterial contamination developing in piping systems.
- Supporting integration with AEC disciplines and models developed in BIM solutions, how plant designs can be integrated with these solutions via CADWorx’ IFC export capability.
- High quality deliverables for piping systems including both welded and clamped multi-port valves are generated automatically, ensuring an accurate and consistent handover of information to procurement, construction, and eventually, operations and maintenance.
You’ll also learn how companies working in the industry are already benefitting from CADWorx.
For more information about CADWorx & Analysis Solutions, visit our website, and for further questions related to this webinar contact Carolina Andrade.